• Hours

    Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
    Sat by Appt-Closed Sunday
  • Locations

    Toronto, Canada
    Kingston, Jamaica
  • Contact

    CA 416-241-6714
    JA 876-665-3919
Flag of Canada

Immigration to Canada Services

Canadian Citizenship Immigration Service laws can very difficult and confusing. Minashpro has the experience and provided the necessary representation to our clients to obtain a Canadian Visa or citizenship.

Minashpro is with you every step of the way and will keep you updated and informed on every aspect of your specific case. Applications include complex forms, with detailed instructions, dependent on gathering the correct information. Mistakes may result in an application returned or rejected.

You can have confidence that Minashpro has the experience to make the process as easy and quick as possible to achieve your immigration goals.

  • Express Entry- An online system used to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.
  • Provincial Nomination Programs- The province or territory is contacted to apply for a nomination under their Express Entry stream.
  • Temporary Resident (Visitor's) Visa- A TRV or Temporary Resident Visa is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.This does not guarantee entry to Canada. The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.
  • Sponsorships- Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen, registered as an Indian under the Indian Act or a permanent Canadian resident
  • Work Permit (New and Renewals)- Work permits and applications for temporary workers, business people, students and caregivers in the Live-In Caregiver Program.
  • Study Permits- Study permits are  issued to allow foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada.
  • School Admission- Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Some people in specific situations may not. Canada offers many choices of schools for international students. These include primary and secondary schools, post secondary institutions (i.e. colleges and universities) private career /vocational schools, and language schools.
  • Citizenship Applications- All the basics of applying for Canadian citizenship, such as your account, application status, finding forms, our offices, fees, and medical exams or police checks.


Payment for Services

Service Required

Access to Information and Privacy

All Fees are in USD.

  • Consultation $120
  • School Admission and Student Visa $1800
  • Express Entry $3000*
  • Spousal Sponsorship - $2250
  • Spousal Sponsorship plus Work Permit $2600*
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate - $2600*
  • Spousal Open Work Permit – $1500
  • Temporary Residence Visa – $750
  • Change status in Canada from Student/Worker – $750 (Including Extensions)
  • Student Visa – Outside Canada - $1250
  • Refugee Claim - $3700
  • LMIA Work Permit – $1750
  • Refugee Work Permit - $850
  • Protected Person Permanent Residence - $750
  • Amend Conditions on documents $540
  • Provincial Nomination $2000*
  • Citizenship – Proof - $1500
  • Citizenship Application - $2500
  • PR Card Renewal - $800
  • Procedural Fairness Letter Response - $400
  • Access to Information and Privacy - $150
  • Invitation Letter - $200
  • Admissibility Matters - $1500 extra
*Professional Fees Only – Application fee not included
    Application Review – half of total for the service
      All prices are for 1 applicant – fees will be incurred for each additional family members added

Would you like an assessment?

Start Assessment