Immigration to Canada
Canadian Citizenship Immigration Service laws can very difficult and confusing. Minashpro has the experience and provided the necessary representation to our clients to obtain a Canadian Visa or citizenship.
Minashpro is with you every step of the way and will keep you updated and informed on every aspect of your specific case. Applications include complex forms, with detailed instructions, dependent on gathering the correct information. Mistakes may result in an application returned or rejected.
You can have confidence that Minashpro has the experience to make the process as easy and quick as possible to achieve your immigration goals.
- Express Entry- An online system used to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.
- Provincial Nomination Programs- The province or territory is contacted to apply for a nomination under their Express Entry stream.
- Temporary Resident (Visitor's) Visa- A TBR or Temporary Resident Visa is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.This does not guarantee entry to Canada. The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.
- Sponsorships- Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen, registered as an Indian under the Indian Act or a permanent Canadian resident
- Work Permit (New and Renewals)- Work permits and applications for temporary workers, business people, students and caregivers in the Live-In Caregiver Program.
- Study Permits- Study permits are issued to allow foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada.
- School Admission- Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Some people in specific situations may not. Canada offers many choices of schools for international students. These include primary and secondary schools, post secondary institutions (i.e. colleges and universities) private career /vocational schools, and language schools.
- Citizenship Applications- All the basics of applying for Canadian citizenship, such as your account, application status, finding forms, our offices, fees, and medical exams or police checks.